The large-scale shopping mall "Unique Place" at Exit D4 of the Lai Chi Kok MTR Station in Kowloon is located at the base of the landmark mansion "Unique Place" in West Kowloon. It is a collection of fashionable and trendy home furnishings and branded global cuisine.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Pacifica Mall has a wide area, and wheelchair users can go there alone.
- The pacifica mall has multiple exits. The main entrance is at No. 9 Shensheng Road, Changsha Bay. There are steps and escalators at the gate entrance. People with wheelchairs/handicapped must take the elevator from the side to the shopping mall.
- Most of the passages in the pacifica mall are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off to the parking lot/residential
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
Toilet / baby care room
- The Pacifica Mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall