The Hong Kong Baptist Hospital is a medical institution under the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Baptist Convention. As a large-scale Christian hospital, with the purpose of honoring God and benefiting people, it serves people in need with compassion, paying special attention to the body, mind, and heart of patients. To meet the needs of society and spirit, we are committed to practicing the concept of "holistic healing, honoring God and benefiting others"; a large team of pastoral staff provides appropriate spiritual care for employees, patients and their families.
As a non-profit organization, the Baptist Hospital has always been committed to giving back to the community. From the initial establishment of the Ou Shue Hong Health Center to the establishment of the Kai Tak Community Health Center in recent years, it has provided more community members with holistic health services. Actively fulfilling corporate social responsibility is one of the core values of th
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, and inclined The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The new block D of Hong Kong Baptist Hospital has a 24-hour outpatient service, and people in wheelchairs can go there alone if they need it.
- Hong Kong Baptist Hospital has multiple entrances and exits. The entrance and exit of the new Block D building is located on Union Road. The entrance is equipped with a ramp and an automatic door next to the stone steps, which is very suitable for wheelchair/handicapped persons
- Most parts of the hospital have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The hospital has multiple accessible toilets located on each floor
Visually impaired facilities
- There are guide paths and priority counters for the disabled in the lobby of Block D of the hospital
Hong Kong Baptist Hospital Canteen
- The hospital restaurant is located on the LG1 floor of Block A