Looking out from the Peak Galleria over 400 meters above sea level, you are at the highest point of Hong Kong and enjoy the unique oriental beauty of Hong Kong; then from the Peak Plaza, there are many shops showing local style and characteristics, from food culture to From lifestyle to artistic creativity, every store and everything is a Hong Kong taste, waiting for you to savor it slowly.
The Peak Galleria is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, elevators, toilets for the disabled, etc. The local passages are designed to be wide and wide. Most of the uneven ramps are provided with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat. Wheelchair users Can go up and down easily. From Exit A of Central Station, go to Exchange Square and take bus No. 15 to The Peak Galleria.
Major interior renovation: reopening in mid-2019
- The Peak Galleria has a main entrance with a ramp/elevator connection near the entrance, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- Equipped with multiple lifts to go up and down on each floor
- There are stairs in most places, and ramps are set up and down.
- The ramp is relatively flat. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility can easily get on and off.
- There are multiple accessible toilets located throughout the Peak Galleria