Grand Plaza is located on the prosperous Nathan Road, near MTR Mong Kok Station, with two office buildings and a shopping mall. The mall gathers international watch and jewellery brands, concept stores, and a number of fashion and sports brand stores. The "Tide Food Point" in Grand Plaza has more than 20 popular Chinese, Western and Japanese restaurants, allowing customers to enjoy high-quality food from all over the world in the fashionable hot spots in this busy city. The office building is equipped with the famous medical floor in Mong Kok district, as well as the distinctive beautiful floor and special area for travel, providing one-stop service and new experience of leisure.
The Grand Plaza is equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Grand Plaza is close to MTR Mong Kok Station, with convenient transportation and wheelchair users can go there alone.
- The Grand Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrances and exits are at 625 and 639 Nathan Road. The entrance is flat and wide with a ramp, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of Grand Plaza are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall