Provident Square is a shopping mall in Hefu Center, located on the 3rd floor of its basement, including furniture store, pet store, Fortress Electric, ParknShop, Japantown, Watsons, etc.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, wheelchair lifts, accessible toilets and lifts, etc., designed with the needs of wheelchairs/disabled people in mind. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
It is built in a private house with iclub. The barrier-free facilities are relatively backward. It is recommended that friends in wheelchairs find friends to go together.
Address : 31-43 Wharf Rd, North Point
Enquiries : 2579-0600
- The main entrance and exit of Provident Square is at No. 31-43 Wo Fu Road. There is a stone level at the entrance of the gate. Wheelchair users should take the wheelchair lift from the side to enter the shopping mall.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on each floor, which are connected to the parking lot behind the fire door
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, which are located on each floor. To reach the toilets, you need to pass through manual fire doors. People in wheelchairs may require assistance from staff.