Lik Sang Plaza is a second-hand Hong Kong shopping mall located in Tsuen Wan District, Hong Kong. It is a well-known food and service center for foreign domestic helpers, as well as beauty and nail shops. It has a normal flow of people on weekdays, and it becomes a center for foreign domestic helpers on Saturdays and Sundays.
Lik Sang Plaza has a small number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits and lifts. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Some uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively steep, making it difficult for wheelchair users to get on and off.
Shopping malls have narrow passages and no accessible toilets. People in wheelchairs are advised to make mental preparations and go with their friends.
Address : Lik Sang Plaza, 269 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan
- There are steps in front of the main gate entrance, but there is a ramp entrance door next to it, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most of the shopping malls have narrow passageways, making it difficult for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located in the middle of the mall
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Lik Sang Plaza does not have accessible toilets. If necessary, you can borrow the accessible toilets on the third floor of New Town Plaza