Thousands of Colors in Tsuen Wan is a large-scale shopping and leisure center specially designed for working people and young families in the district. Thousands of Colors I and II are connected by air-conditioned flyovers. The flagship tenant of Phase II "Citistore" is located on the ground floor to the third floor. It has a wide range of goods, from cosmetics, fashion apparel to daily necessities, and KidS'quare on the first floor is full of colorful children and The world of infant products.
Citistore has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
It is recommended that people with reduced mobility go to the mall from Exit C of Tsuen Wan Station for convenience.
- Tsuen Wan City Centre Phase II (Thousands of Colors) has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located at 67-95 Market Street, Tsuen Wan. The entrance is flat and wide with a push door. Wheelchair users are recommended to use the entrance near Tak Wah Park. The entrance is flat and wide. There are automatic doors.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has 2 accessible toilets located on 2/F and 3F