The "Hong Kong House of Story Viva Blue House" has always been based on the principle of "starting from the people and integrating diverse cultures", attracting public consumers' attention to regional cultural conservation through diversified and interactive methods. Since 2007, the "Wan Chai Folk Life Museum" has held more than 20 exhibitions with local cultural features. In addition, it also organized the Street Wan Chai Folk Life Center and Street Guide Square to host Wan Chai and Central tours, and started to open up Chinese guided tours in 2010. In the past four years, more than 6,000 people have participated in the community. In 2011, we broke the "Folk School Project", the current traditional "top-down" and "vocational skills-led" learning methods, and invited traditional craftsmen, young artists, organic farmers, and housewives to hold workshops to teach the community's old life and culture.
Hong Kong House of Story -The Blue House has a small number of barrier-free facilities, such as ramps and passage design and elevators, etc. There are several stairs and stone steps at the entrance and exit of the Wan Chai Folk Life Museum, wheelchair users need to pay attention. Most of the passages in the museum are well designed, and a small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Hong Kong Story House-The Blue Room is relatively narrow, so wheelchair users must be especially careful
- There are several stairs and stone steps at the entrance and exit, wheelchair users need to pay attention
- Most of the local passageways are well designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are ramps on uneven places
- There is a lift at the back of the Hong Kong Story House that can go to all floors of the basket house
- There is an accessible toilet located in Wan Chai Market