A large shopping mall in Tuen Mun - Trend Plaza, New Territories, adjacent to the Light Rail Station, MTR station and bus terminal. The mall has two sides, the south wing and the north wing. The south wing mall is mainly aimed at young people, so the shops are mostly multinational restaurants, electrical appliances, fashion, etc. The North Wing is dominated by department stores, Citistore, supermarkets, and chain restaurants. The mall attracts tenants and consumers from various perspectives, and fully caters to all the daily needs of residents in the district.
Tuen Mun - Trend Plaza has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven areas are equipped with ramps. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tuen Mun - Trend Plaza is close to the Light Rail Station, the MTR station and the bus terminal. The transportation is very convenient and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The-Trend-Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located on Tuen Shun Street. There is a ramp at the entrance, and there is no automatic door at the entrance. People in wheelchairs may need assistance from staff.
- Most areas of Tuen Mun Trend Plaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off to reach each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, which are distributed on all floors of the mall.