Times Square is located in the core area of Causeway Bay. It is one of the most famous shopping malls in Hong Kong. There are more than 200 stores in the mall, selling mid-to-high-end and international first-class brands. The shopping mall adopts thematic layered design, which is easy to search. In addition to life department stores, dozens of Chinese, Western, Japanese, and Korean restaurants are gathered in the mall at the same time. There is also an open-air plaza, which is always arranged during festivals, attracting many tourists to take pictures.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, elevators, and accessible toilets. The design of local passages is wide. There are elevators connecting different floors in the shopping mall and the parking lot. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Times Square is covered by the Causeway Bay MTR station, and the transportation is very convenient, so wheelchair users can go there alone.
- From Causeway Bay Station MTR Station Exit A, you can go directly to Times Square
- There are entrances and exits on Sharp East Street, which are connected by ramps, suitable for wheelchairs/disabled persons.
- Most of the passages in Times Square are well designed, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are multiple elevators on and off the mall, you can find the relevant location according to the signs
- There are ramp connections at the entrances and exits, which are convenient for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- In addition, the parking lot of Times Square is also connected by a lift, which is very convenient
- There are accessible toilets on all floors in Times Square. You can find the relevant location according to the signs
- There is a nursery room in the mall, you can find the relevant location according to the signs