The Hong Kong Park Sports Centre is located at [Address: 29 Cotton Tree Drive, Central (near the Peak Tram Terminus)] and opened on March 17, 1991. The gymnasium provides diversified recreational facilities. Individuals and groups are welcome to rent them during opening hours. In addition, the gymnasium holds different types of recreational and sports activities every month, and citizens are welcome to sign up to participate.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including lifts, accessible toilets, and all uneven places with high bottoms are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off. The facilities meet the needs of wheelchair users.
The Hong Kong Park Gymnasium is well-equipped and spacious, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of the Hong Kong Park Sports Centre is located at No. 29 Cotton Tree Drive, with a ramp at the main entrance. The ramp is flat and wide for wheelchair users to get on and off easily
- Most of the passages in the Hong Kong Park Stadium are designed to be wide and generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the entrance of the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Hong Kong Park Sports Centre has multiple accessible toilets located on each floor