Hong Kong Red Cross Princess Alexandra School is located in Kwun Tong, Kowloon. It was founded by the Hong Kong Red Cross in 1962. It is a government-funded special school in Hong Kong. The students are mainly physically handicapped children, including cerebral palsy, neuromuscular Pain, brain disease, orthopedics, etc., there are 24 classes from Primary One to Secondary Six, teaching in mother tongue, and a total of 231 faculty members.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Hong Kong Red Cross Princess Alexandra School is a special school that mainly serves people in need.
- The main entrance of Alexandra School is located at No. 8 Fukang Path. The main entrance is flat and wide, but people who do not have automatic doors and wheelchairs should pay special attention.
- Most of the passages of the Yalishan Group Main School are designed to be wide and generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Hong Kong Red Cross Princess Alexandra School has multiple accessible toilets located near the main entrance