The shopping mall in the private housing estate of Sheng Yue Ju is located at 833 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
It is best for wheelchair users to use the entrance and exit that connects to Banyan Terrace, as it will be more convenient to enter and exit
- The main entrance of Liberte place is located at No. 833 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan. Wheelchair users can use the footbridge lift at Banyan Terrace on Lai Chi Kok Road to go up to the first floor through Banyan Terrace to reach Sheng Yue Shopping Centre. The entrance and exit are equipped with ramps. , And the ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
- Most of the passages in the shopping mall are designed with wide open spaces, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Shengyue Shopping Mall has an accessible toilet located near the Circle K convenience store, but the door is often locked. You need to ask the security guard to open the door directly
- Liberte place has a nursery room, but the door is often locked. Ask the security guard to open the door directly