Ma On Shan Plaza is the largest shopping mall in Ma On Shan District. It is connected to the Metro Center. It is located at the MTR station in the center of Ma On Shan. Due to the convenient fault, the Ma On Shan Plaza has become a large-scale direct network shopping mall in 10-15 minutes. Buses have appeared below the mall. At the terminus, there are many buses and minibuses in Hong Kong and Kowloon, so there is a lot of people on holidays. There is a merry-go-round in the center of the square, which is open during holidays, so it is very popular with children during holidays.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Ma On Shan Plaza is close to the subway station, with convenient transportation and a good place for wheelchair users to shop.
- There are multiple entrances and exits in Ma On Shan Plaza, one of which is connected to Exit A of the MTR Station. The passage is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of Ma On Shan Plaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Ma On Shan Plaza has multiple accessible toilets located throughout the mall
- The underground car park of Ma On Shan Plaza has 2 parking spaces for the disabled