The Tin Shui Wai Sports Centre is located at No. 1 Tin Pak Road, Tin Shui Wai. It was opened on August 1, 1994. The gymnasium is equipped with a complete air-conditioning system and diversified recreational facilities. Individuals and groups are welcome to rent. In addition, the gymnasium holds different types of recreational and sports activities every month, and citizens are welcome to sign up to participate.
The Tin Shui Wai Sports Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, lifts, accessible parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Tin Shui Wai Gymnasium is well-equipped and a good place for wheelchair users to exercise.
- The main entrance of the Tin Shui Wai Sports Centre has a ramp, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- The entrance has an automatic door, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of the Tin Shui Wai Sports Centre are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- 1 lift is installed on and off
- The ramp is relatively flat, allowing wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility to get on and off easily
- Tin Shui Wai Sports Centre has an accessible toilet next to the changing room
- The parking lot has 1 accessible parking space dedicated to the disabled