Located at 290 Nanchang Street, Deep Water ( adjacent to Baitian Village), the Ishiguro Park Gymnasium was opened on 1 May 1997. The stadium offers a wide range of recreational facilities and individuals and groups are welcome to rent it during opening hours. In addition, the gymnasium hosts different types of recreational and sports activities every month and members of the public are welcome to sign up.
Ishiguro Park Gymnasium is equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including automatic doors, lifts, accessible toilets, wide local access design and all high and low uneven places with ramps, which are flat and easy for wheelchair users to go up and down.
Shek Kip Mei Park Sport Centre is fully equipped and easily accessible, and wheelchair accessible alone.
- The main entrance and exit of the Ishiguro Park Gymnasium is located at 290 Nanchang Street, Deep Water, with automatic doors at the main entrance, which are easily accessible to wheelchair users
- Most of the access lanes at Shek Kip Mei Park Sports Centre are designed to be widely designed and generally accessible to wheelchair users
- There is a lift up and down, located next to the lobby
- Most of the high and low uneven places have ramps, which are flat and easy for wheelchair users to go up and down
- Shek Kip Mei Park Sports Centre has a number of open access toilets throughout the stadium
- There is a dedicated parking space for the disabled outside the Stadium in Shek Kip Mei Park