It is a sports ground in Hong Kong located on Tsing King Road, Tsing Yi, New Territories (adjacent to Tsing Yi Swimming Pool). It was opened on October 26, 1996. It can seat 2,000 people and is managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. The sports field has a grass football field, a 400-meter track, three sand pits for long jumps, and other track and field facilities. Groups are welcome to rent during opening hours.
Tsing Yi Sports Ground has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, special parking spaces for the disabled, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Tsing Yi Sports Ground has complete sports facilities and a wide area, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrances and exits of the Tsing Yi Sports Ground are wide and connected by ramps, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of the Tsing Yi Sports Ground are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There is a lift on boarding and landing, located next to the stands
- There are only a few uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are accessible toilets in the Tsing Yi Sports Ground
- Tsing Yi Sports Ground has two parking spaces for the disabled