The Sheung Wan Civic Centre is located on the 4th to 7th floors of the Sheung Wan Municipal Services Building. The public can get there by various means of public transportation, including minibuses and buses, and it is only a short walk from MTR Sheung Wan Station to the Civic Centre. The Sheung Wan Civic Center is fully equipped. Since its opening in December 1988, it has provided various types of venues for cultural and recreational activities for residents in the neighbouring areas. People from all walks of life are welcome to rent it.
The Sheung Wan Civic Center has a number of barrier-free facilities, including lifts, unobstructed toilets, wide passageways, and ramps on all uneven places. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Sufficient barrier-free facilities are accessible to wheelchair users in all places
- The main entrance of the Sheung Wan Civic Center is located at 345 Queen's Road Central. There is a stone step at the main entrance and a ramp beside it. The ramp is relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
- Most areas of the Sheung Wan Civic Center are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on the 4th-7th floors, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The Sheung Wan Civic Center has multiple accessible toilets located on each floor