Tuen Mun Public Library is located in the center of Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong. It is a major library and is the seventh largest public library in Hong Kong in terms of area.
The Tuen Mun Public Library has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, and most of the uneven areas are provided The ramp, which is relatively flat, makes it easy for wheelchair users to get on and off.
The Tuen Mun Public Library is the seventh largest public library in Hong Kong in terms of area. It is spacious and accessible to wheelchair users.
- The main entrance of the Tuen Mun Public Library is located at the open platform garden on the 3rd floor of Tuen Mun Town Plaza. The entrance is equipped with automatic doors and ramps, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most parts of the library are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are 2 lifts on each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The library has an accessible toilet located near the entrance of the study room