Pei Ho Street Market
Location: Pei Ho Street Market | Accessibility category: Pei Ho Street Market | Accessibility Information: Pei Ho Street Market has basic bar
Many of the street stalls in Pei Ho Street were relocated after the street stalls on Pei Ho Street were relocated in the 1990s. The Pei Ho Street Market, together with the Pei Ho Street Municipal Building, is one of the most popular markets in Hong Kong. The food in the market in Pei Ho Street is flat enough to attract a large number of housewives from outside the district.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages and accessible toilets, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
As there are many people buying food in the Pei Ho Street Market, wheelchair users are advised not to enter the market during peak hours.
Address : 333 Ki Lung Street, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon
Enquiries : 2729-1123
Website : Related attractions URL
- Pei Ho Street Market has multiple entrances and exits. One of the main entrances and exits is located on Keelung Street, Sham Shui Po. The entrance is equipped with a ramp, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most places in the market have a wide access road design, but because shops are full of goods, the access roads appear to be relatively narrow, which is generally suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are multiple elevators for loading and unloading, located near the loading and unloading area and the entrance of Keelung Street
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the market, distributed in G/F, 1/F and 2/F