Island Beverley Shopping Centre
Location: Island Beverley | Accessibility category: Shopping mall | Accessibility information: Island Beverley has a small number of barrier-free
If you are not interested in large shopping malls, you can come to Island Beverley. Although the building here is only four floors high, there are no cookie-cutter brands; there are more than 20 small shops on each floor, and it can be said to be a surprise to visit one step at a time! Because each store has its own personality and the goods have their own characteristics. The clothing has local designs in Hong Kong, as well as imported from Japan and Korea. The styles are fashionable, and there are also pure and cute, street hip-hop or sports and leisure categories. In addition, there are dizzying daily groceries, which are very popular among young people in Hong Kong.
There are only a few barrier-free facilities in the Island Beverley, including lifts and escalators. The design of the local passage is still wide, and the design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
Island Beverley in Causeway Bay is a young people's market, and young people in wheelchairs can go there alone.
Address : 1 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Enquiries : 2890-6823
- Related Introduction :
- Discover Hong Kong
- Causeway Bay's Kimberley Shopping Centre has a major outgoing population located on East Point Road
- There are multiple elevators or escalators to each floor
- Most areas of the Kimberley shopping mall are designed to be wide and generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on boarding and alighting, located at East Point Road
- There are no accessible toilets at Kimberley Shopping Centre in Causeway Bay