Kwong Fuk Commercial Centre is located in Guangfu Village, Tai Po. It mainly meets the daily shopping needs of residents. Therefore, it has Chinese restaurants, supermarkets, ATMs, pharmacies, clinics, restaurants, convenience stores and various shops.
Kwong Fuk Commercial Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, accessible toilets, tactile floor plans and tactile guide paths, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, most of which are uneven There is a ramp, and the ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
There is a supermarket on the third floor of the mall, but there are steps at the main entrance. Wheelchair friends need to notify the staff to open the entrance of the cargo passage before entering
- The main entrance of Kwong Fook Shopping Centre is located at No. 28 Baohu Road, Tai Po. The underground is the entrance to the market. The entrance of the mall is located on the 1st floor of the platform. There are two elevators next to the bus stop.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Some shops have stone steps at the entrance, wheelchair users should pay special attention
- There are 2 lifts for boarding and alighting, located next to the bus stop
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has an accessible toilet located in the underground market
Visually impaired facilities
- There is a touch-reading floor plan in the shopping mall, which guides the route and supports the voice navigation function of the teller machine