Located in Lai Chi Kok, the core area of West Kowloon, D2 Place One is the first revitalized industrial building project developed by the Roche Group, with a retail area of over 100,000 square feet and a commercial office area of over 140,000 square feet. The shopping mall integrates trendy clothing, creative markets, multi-national cuisine, and fashionable life to provide customers with a unique creative leisure experience.
D2 Place ONE has a number of barrier-free facilities, including passages, lifts, accessible toilets, wheelchair lifts, and nursery rooms. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively steep, making it difficult for wheelchair users to get on and off.
The D2-Place ONE shopping mall is adjacent to the MTR station, so wheelchair users can go there alone.
- The main entrance of D2 Place ONE is at No. 9 Changyi Street. There is a push door at the entrance of the main entrance. After entering the lobby, wheelchair users can take the wheelchair lift and then transfer to the lift to each floor.
- D2 Place ONE Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are a number of lifts on and off, and only two of them are located next to the lobby, which can lead to the parking lot for wheelchair users.
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramps are relatively steep, making it difficult for wheelchair users to get on and off
Toilet / nursery room
- D2 Place ONE has an accessible toilet/baby room located on 3/F of the mall