Tai Po Super City is the largest and largest leisure shopping spot in the Northeast District of the New Territories. It covers an area of 600,000 square feet and is divided into five zones. Zone A: Young and trendy clothing, Zone B: Internationally renowned beauty brands and trendy diamonds. Decorations and boutique-style department stores, C area: food court, concentrated, Western, Japanese and Southeast Asian international gourmet restaurants, D area: large-scale home life department store and E area: stylish and leisurely home life, health and beauty confluence. Tai Po Super City gathers more than 160 shops of the same type, including boutique Japanese department stores, designer clothing and fashion, trendy audio-visual, beauty and skin care, home life, and international cuisine. Shopping and leisure are all available, which will surely meet the needs of different customers.
Tai Po Mega City has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, automatic doors, lifts, accessible toilets, and parking spaces for the disabled. Most of the places have wide passages and are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The mall has customer service centers in Zone B and Zone C, and mall service hotlines are posted at the main entrances and exits of the mall. In order to provide immediate assistance and consulting services for wheelchairs/handicapped persons.
The Tai Po Super City is the largest shopping mall in the district. It is a large area with many shops and wheelchair users can go alone.
- There are ramps at the main entrance and exit of Tai Po Super City, and there is no hand-pushing door. The door needs to be opened manually. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility or assistance from staff are required
- Most of the passages in the Tai Po Super City are designed with wide open spaces, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are elevators in the mall to go to all floors
- There is also a ramp to connect to high places in the mall, which is convenient for people with wheelchairs/handicapped
- There are accessible toilets on most floors of the Tai Po Mega Mall. You can find the relevant location according to the signs
- Tai Po Mega City Mall has a parking lot with elevators connected to the parking lot
- There are priority parking spaces for the disabled in the parking lot