Hiu Kwong Street Recreation Ground is located on Hiu Kwong Street and is managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. It is a small recreational park with facilities including a children’s playground and fitness facilities for the elderly.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, wheelchairs People can easily go up and down.
Hiu Kwong Street Recreation Ground is small and only has children’s playground equipment. It is recommended that wheelchair users take a bus to get there.
Address : 277 Hip Wo Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Enquiries : 2797 3928
- Hiu Kwong Street Recreation Ground has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is located on Xie Wo Street. The entrance is flat and wide, which is suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Most areas of the children’s playground are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- All uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Hiu Kwong Street Recreation Ground does not have accessible toilets. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets at Hong Ning Road Park (Phase 2)
Visually impaired facilities
- Hiu Kwong Street Recreation Ground is equipped with a tactile guide path and a tactile floor plan for the convenience of the visually impaired