Spot is located at No. 48 Longchen Road, Sheung Shui, New Territories, Hong Kong. It is a 13-storey shopping mall with an area of 150,000 square feet. It was built by Peixin Group and opened in June 2014. It is the only vertical building in the area. shopping center. At present, shopping mall tenants are mainly retail tenants.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat , Wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
It is more convenient for people in wheelchairs to go to Spot from the MTR station flyover.
- Spot has a large population. The main entrance is located at No. 48 Lung Chen Road. The entrance is equipped with steps and push doors. People with wheelchairs are advised to enter the 2nd floor of the mall from the MTR station along the footbridge. The entrance has a push door wheelchair /People with reduced mobility or need staff assistance
- Most areas of the shopping malls are designed to be wide, but relatively roundabout, and are generally suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are 3 elevators on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall