Metro City Center Phase I shopping mall provides customers with a one-stop and casual shopping experience. The mall is directly connected to Po Lam Station on the MTR Tseung Kwan O Line, and is connected to a footbridge to the main residential estates in the area and Metro City Center Phase II and Phase III. shopping mall.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
MCP ONE is close to the MTR station, so the transportation is very convenient and wheelchair users can go alone.
- MCP ONE has multiple entrances and exits. One of the entrances and exits is connected to Exit A of the MTR station, which can directly lead to the shopping mall. All ramps, flat and wide ramps, are very suitable for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility.
- MCP ONE has broad access roads in most areas, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places have ramps
- The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has an accessible toilet