Lei Yue Mun
地點 : 鯉魚門| 無障礙分類 : 特色景點 | 無障礙資料 : 鯉魚門海濱休憩處設多個無障礙設施，包括斜道出入口、通道、暢通易達洗手間等，大致適合輪椅/行動不便人士出入。但鯉魚門海鮮市場內的地方通道狹窄及較多高低不平的地方，只有少部份高低不平的地方設有斜道，而斜道較為陡峭，輪椅人士未能獨自出入。
Lei Yue Mun was called in ancient times. It is one of the Hong Kong Straits. It is the eastern entrance of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour and is opposite to the Kap Shui Mun on the west. It separates Shau Kei Wan on Hong Kong Island and Yau Tong in eastern Kowloon. In addition to the name Lei Yue Mun used in the Strait itself, there are also places named "Lei Yue Mun" on both sides of the strait, namely the Devil Mountain and Wine Bay area in Kowloon, and the Agung Ngam area on Hong Kong Island.
Lei Yue Mun Waterfront Sitting-out Area has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, and toilets for the disabled, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people. However, the Lei Yue Mun seafood market has narrow passages and more uneven areas. Only a few of the uneven areas are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively steep, so wheelchair users cannot enter and leave alone.
Lei Yue Mun is a special attraction. The local passages in the Lei Yue Mun seafood market are narrow, so wheelchair users are not recommended to go alone.
Address : 75 Chai Wan Road, Hong Kong, China
Website : Related attractions URL
- Accessibility Report :
- People of fortitude Intermation Mutual-aid Association for the Disabled
- Related Introduction :
- Discover Hong Kong
- The main entrance of Lei Yue Mun Waterfront Sitting-out Area is connected by a ramp near the entrance, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Lei Yue Mun Waterfront Sitting-out Area has wide access in most areas and is generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- However, the local passages in Lei Yue Mun are narrow and there are many uneven places. Only a few uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively steep, so wheelchair users cannot get on and off alone.
- There are accessible toilets near the Lei Yue Mun waterfront sitting-out area