Tai Kok Tsui Municipal Services Building is a multi-purpose municipal building in Hong Kong. It is located at 63 Fuk Chuen Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon. The Tai Kok Tsui Market occupies 3 floors. The market is located on the ground floor and the first floor with more than 120 stalls; the cooked food center is located at 2 Floor, there are 12 cooked food stalls. The Tai Kok Tsui Public Library is located on the 3rd floor, the swimming pool is located on the 4th to 5th floors, and the Tai Kok Tsui Stadium is located on the 6th to 7th floors.
Tai Kok Tsui Municipal Services Building is equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
There are enough barrier-free facilities in all floors of the Tai Kok Tsui Municipal Services Building for wheelchair users to go alone. If you need to use the accessible toilet, you can ask the staff to open the door.
Address : 63 Fuk Tsun Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon
- Tai Kok Tsui Municipal Services Building has multiple entrances, wheelchair users may have to enter through the entrance of the Ivy Rest Garden if they want to go to the market. If you want to go to other facilities of the Municipal Building, you can enter from the entrance of Fuquan Street. Both entrances are equipped with hand-push doors, wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most of the passages on each floor of the municipal building are designed with wide access, which is generally suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are a number of elevators for landings, 2 in the market and 4 landings at the entrance of Fuk Chuen Street on each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the Municipal Building, located on the 1st to 7th floors