Causeway Bay Plaza 1
Venue: Causeway Bay Plaza Phase I | Accessibility category: Shopping mall | Accessibility: There are not many barrier-free facilities in Causeway Bay
Causeway Bay Plaza Phase I is a building composed of shopping malls and office buildings. The building is 25 storeys high. It is located at 489 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong. There are many chain stores and restaurants in the mall from the ground floor to the 10th floor, such as Watsons, North South and Spring Waiting.
There are not many barrier-free facilities in Causeway Bay Plaza Phase I. The entrances and exits have to be ramped. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go alone.
There are not many barrier-free facilities in Causeway Bay Plaza Phase I, so wheelchair users are advised not to go alone
Address : 489 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay
- Causeway Bay Plaza Phase 1 has 2 entrances and exits, mainly located at 489 Hennessy Road and Lockhart Road. The 2 main entrances have stairs
- Wheelchair users need to use the office building entrance and exit to take the cargo lift to the mall
- Most of the passages in Causeway Bay Plaza Phase 1 are still widely designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Because there are steps at the front and rear entrances underground, you have to go to the side of the office before you can enter the mall. There are 2 wooden doors in the middle
- There is a cargo elevator on and off to all floors of the mall
- There are also multiple elevators, located in the lobby on the 2nd floor, leading to the mall and the shops upstairs
- There are no accessible restrooms in the restaurants in Causeway Bay Plaza Phase 1
- However, there are accessible toilets on the office floor upstairs, so please ask the mall staff if you need it