JD Mall is located on Nathan Road near Jordan Road. It was formerly known as Garley Building. The basement to the 3rd floor are shops, and the 4th floor and above are catering floors. There are also various industries such as fashion wholesale and medical center. It is a Ginza-style shop. building.
JD Mall has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Jordan Hotel is close to the MTR, and the transportation is very convenient. There are many restaurants and wheelchairs can be used alone.
Address : 235 Nathan Road, Jordan
- There are two entrances and exits at JD Club. There are stone steps at the entrance of Nathan Road. People with wheelchairs must enter from Pilkem Street. The entrance is equipped with ramps and push doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- The passageways in most areas of the JD Mall are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located near the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall