Whampoa covers an area of 1.4 million square feet and has more than 300 shops. It is one of the largest shopping, food and entertainment centers in Hong Kong. Whampoa World, with its streamlined cruise ship as its landmark, is composed of a number of uniquely designed themed shopping malls, including food courts, fashion shops, treasure shops, home gardens, wonderful shops, Baibao shops, etc., gathering all kinds of fashion boutiques, global food, Audio-visual appliances and entertainment facilities. Welcome to Huangpu Xintiandi to experience a one-stop shopping, leisure and entertainment tour.
The Treasure World has multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrance and exit ramps, passages, elevators and accessible toilets. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily Up and down.
The Whampoa Treasure World is close to the MTR station, with convenient transportation and wheelchair users can go alone.
- There are multiple main entrances, and there is a ramp connection near the entrance of Tak Hong Street, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located in the lobby
- There are stairs in some places, and ramps are provided for up and down
- An accessible toilet is located in the B1 lobby.