The CEO of Tsuen Wan only has a few barrier-free facilities, and the design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Wheelchair users are not recommended to go alone.
The access to Tsuen Wan CEO is relatively narrow, and wheelchair users are not recommended to go alone.
- Tsuen Wan CEO's main entrance is located at the Tai Hung Fai (Tsuen Wan) Centre, 55 Chung On Street, Tsuen Wan. The entrance and exit are equipped with stone steps. Wheelchair users must take the cargo elevator from the back entrance of Taibei Square to reach it. There are too many clutter in the back door for wheelchair users. carefully.
- Most of Tsuen Wan CEO's passages are relatively narrow, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit;
- There are multiple elevators on and off, located next to the lobby, wheelchair users have to transfer to the back door to take the cargo elevator to reach;
- A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat and can easily go up and down
- Tsuen Wan CEO does not have accessible toilets. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets at the Jockey Club Tak Wah Park