Kwun Tong Recreation Ground is located at No. 6 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, under the management of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. Facilities include grass courts, hard courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, roller skating rinks, children's playgrounds, jogging trails, fitness trails, fitness facilities for the elderly, as well as a seven-person artificial turf football field and two seven-person hard courts. Ground football field, three basketball courts and volleyball courts, a roller skating rink, and two children’s playgrounds. There are jogging tracks, fitness areas for the elderly, etc. The park is open all day.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets, nursery rooms, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, and most of the uneven places are set up There are ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Kwun Tong Recreation Ground is close to the MTR station, with sufficient recreational and sports facilities and adequate barrier-free facilities, making it suitable for wheelchair users and their families.
- Kwun Tong Recreation Ground has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is at Tsui Ping Road. The entrance has stone steps. There is a ramp next to it, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most parts of the amusement park are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- All uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Kwun Tong Recreation Ground has 3 accessible toilets distributed throughout the amusement park
- Kwun Tong Playground has a nursery room located near the children's playground
Visually impaired facilities
- Kwun Tong Recreation Ground is equipped with tactile guide path, tactile Braille and tactile floor plan