wing on Plus (Tsim Sha Tsui East)
Location: wing on Plus (Tsim Sha Tsui East) | Accessibility category: Shopping mall | Accessibility information: wing on Plus
Wing On Department Store, was founded on June 28, 1907. It is one of the oldest department stores in Hong Kong. It is not only the second largest Chinese-owned department store in Hong Kong, but also one of the four largest Chinese-owned department stores on Nanjing Road in Shanghai in the early years. Including men's and women's clothing, leather shoes, handbags, household items, children's and baby products, makeup and beauty products, etc.
Wing On Department Store (Tsim Sha Tsui East Store) has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, etc. It is not designed to fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. However, most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The road is relatively flat and wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Wing On Department Store (Tsim Sha Tsui East) is close to the MTR, with a wide range of goods, and it is worth a visit for wheelchair users.
Business hours: 11:00am-8:00pm
Address : Wing On Plaza, 62 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East
Enquiries : 2196-1388
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of Wing On Department Store (Tsim Sha Tsui East Store) is located at Wing On Plaza, 62 Mody Road, East Tsim Sha Tsui. The entrance is flat and wide, with hand-pushing doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- The design of local passages in the shopping mall is broad, which is generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit;
- There are a number of elevators on and off, distributed throughout the mall;
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Wing On Department Store (Tsim Sha Tsui East) does not have accessible toilets. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets at East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station