Lee Garden is located on a tree-lined street in the busy market, with a pleasant view. Here gathers the world's top international brand specialty stores, selling fashion apparel, watches and diamonds, and some of them provide exclusive products or services. It is a hot spot for Hong Kong celebrities and tasters. If you want to dress up your children as star babies, you must come to Lee Garden’s special "Children's Famous Store Area", which includes the first Burberry Children store opened by British brand Burberry in Hong Kong, as well as Baby Dior, Gucci Kids, and more An internationally famous children's clothing store.
The Lee Garden Phase II in Causeway Bay has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The second phase of Lee Gardens is located on Enping Road. The area is wide and wheelchair users can stroll around alone.
- The main entrance and exit of Lee Garden Phase II in Causeway Bay is located on Yun Ping Road
- Most areas of Lee Garden Two in Causeway Bay are well-designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps.-The ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Lee Garden Two has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall