Located in the core area of Sha Tin, and Sha Tin Plaza fully meet the daily needs of the district. Two shopping malls full of fashion atmosphere, with a wide range of goods, attracting a large number of residents of the district and visitors from neighboring areas. The two commercial spaces provide a total of 260,000 square feet of retail space. The Sha Tin Plaza gathers fashion and accessories retailers, while the Sha Tin Plaza focuses on telecommunications products, healthcare products, gold jewellery and jewellery. The two shopping malls also have a wide range of dining options, including Chinese restaurants, noodle shops and fast food restaurants.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, lifts, parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Shatin Plaza is connected to the New Town Plaza, but the lift is located in the corner of the shopping mall, so wheelchair users should pay attention.
- There is an escalator in Sha Tin Plaza that connects to the New Town Plaza, but the lift is located at the corner of the mall, and wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility need to detour
- There is no automatic door near the entrance of the platform
- Most areas of Shatin Plaza are designed with wide accessibility, which is generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There is only 1 lift for loading and unloading, located at the corner of the mall
- There is a ramp in the middle of the mall to connect to the New Town Plaza, making it easy for people with wheelchairs/handicapped to get on and off
- Sha Tin Plaza Shopping Centre has accessible toilets
Sha Tin Plaza Shopping Centre has 1 dedicated parking space for the handicapped