Wan Chai Sports Ground
Venue: Wan Chai Sports Ground | Accessibility Category: Large Sports Ground | Accessibility Information: Wan Chai Sports Ground is equipped
The Wan Chai Sports Ground was opened in 1979. It is located on the waterfront of Wan Chai, adjacent to the Sun Hung Kai Center. It covers an area of 2.7 hectares and has 3,000 seats. The sports field is well-equipped and all sports equipment meets the International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) standards. Groups can hold sports games and track and field competitions. The venues and facilities are only for hire by groups, schools and sports associations, and there is no jogging time.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Wan Chai Sports is located on the waterfront of Wan Chai, with beautiful scenery and wheelchair users can go alone.
Address : No.20, Tonnochy Rd, Wan Chai
Enquiries : 2827-6987
Website : Related attractions URL
- The flyover outside Sun Hung Kai Centre is connected to Gloucester Road by a lift
- The flyover passage near the sports ground is wide and flat. At the end of the flyover, take the lift to the ground and you will arrive at the Dawan Chai Sports Ground
- Most areas of the Wan Chai Sports Ground are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Wan Chai Sports Ground is equipped with accessible toilets