Lok Wah Shopping Centre
Location: Lok Wah Shopping Centre | Accessibility Category: Estate Shopping Centre | Accessibility Information: Lok Wah Shopping Centre
Lok Wah Shopping Centre is a 3-storey building located on a slope. The design of the mall is mainly red, orange, and yellow, with traditional colors. The giant roof is evolved from a triangular geometric pattern. At present, the main tenants are mainly small shops, including tea restaurants, shoe shops, electrical appliances stores, bakeries, McDonald's, Japantown, Café de Coral, ParknShop supermarkets, Dachang Food Market and 759 Ashin House, etc.
Lok Wah Shopping Centre has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Lok Wah Shopping Centre is located in the Village Shopping Mall under Kowloon Peak, far away from the subway station. It is recommended that people in wheelchairs take a bus or a dedicated taxi to go there.
Address : 70 Chun Wah Rd, Ngau Tau Kok
Enquiries : 2758-7830
Website : Related attractions URL
- Lok Wah Centre has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is located on the 2nd floor of the platform mall. The entrance is equipped with a ramp. The ramp is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most areas of the mall are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are two lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are 2 accessible toilets in the mall, located on the ground floor and first floor
- There is a parking space for the disabled in the parking lot