The Stone House of Hejiayuan, also known as the Stone House of Kowloon City or the Stone House of Lianhe Road. The official name is the old residences 31-35 of Houwangmiao New Village. It is a third-class historical building in Hong Kong. It is located in the squatter area of Hejiayuan in front of Lianhe Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon. Opposite to Houwang Temple in Kowloon City; adjacent to Minsheng College.
With the theme of "Nostalgic Ice Room", the Stone House Homeland is operated as a social enterprise. It provides catering for Hong Kong citizens and overseas visitors through the nostalgic ice room, heritage discovery center, multi-purpose room, amphitheater, labyrinth and other facilities , Courses (experience training and travel experience program), exhibitions and guided tours and other services.
The stone house homes belong to the third-class historical buildings. Only the outer areas are designed with wide passages. Other indoor areas are relatively narrow, so wheelchair users must be especially careful.
The stone house home is a third-level historical building. The peripheral access is wide and the open-air cafe is suitable for wheelchair users. However, the stone house coffee ice room and the cultural relic discovery center are stone-level and relatively narrow. It is recommended that wheelchair users and relatives and friends go together.
Stone House Coffee Ice Room
Tuesday to Sunday 8:00 – 18:00 (Closed on Mondays)
Heritage Discovery Center
Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 am-5:30 pm
Sunday 12:00 noon-5:30 pm
Closed on Mondays and public holidays
Address : No.133 Junction Road, Kowloon
Enquiries : 2325-0111
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of the stone house is located on Union Road. The entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people
- Most of the access roads outside the stone house homes are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are stone steps inside the stone house coffee ice room and at the entrance of the cultural relics discovery center. The inside is relatively narrow, wheelchair users may need assistance from relatives and friends
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The home has an accessible toilet