Shek Tong Tsui Sports Centre (Shek Tong Tsui Sports Centre) has a multi-purpose arena (6th floor), which can be divided into two basketball courts/volleyball courts or 8 badminton courts, while the 5th floor is a small activity room with one Fitness room, an activity room, a dance room, 3 squash rooms (can be used as small activity rooms) and a children's playroom.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Shek Tong Tsui Stadium is close to the MTR station, and the transportation is convenient, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of the Shek Tong Tsui Stadium is at the Shek Tong Tsui Municipal Building, 470 Queen's Road West. There is a flat and wide ramp at the main entrance and there are hand-push doors for wheelchair users or staff assistance.
- Most areas of the Shek Tong Tsui Gymnasium are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are two lifts on the 5th to 6th floors, located beside the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The gymnasium has an accessible toilet