V city is located above MTR Tuen Mun Station, Light Rail Tuen Mun Station and a large transportation hub, with convenient transportation. The mall gathers nearly 130 shops and restaurants. The beauty area has the famous brand Make Up Forever, and the restaurants have a diversified selection of Chinese and Western cuisines as well as Japanese cuisine. The family can also visit Yada Supermarket, which is based on the concept of parent-child. and many more.
V city has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms, special parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
V city 坐落屯門港鐵站，出入方面，商場無障礙設施足夠，輪椅人士可以單獨前往V city Shopping。
- V city has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is connected to exit D of the subway. The entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the passages in V city have wide design, which is generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, connected to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- V city has multiple accessible restrooms distributed throughout the mall
- V city has two nursery rooms
- V city parking lot has a dedicated parking space for the disabled