Quarry Bay Market and Cooked Food Centre
Location: Quarry Bay Market and Cooked Food Centre | Accessibility category: Market | Accessibility information: Quarry Bay Market centre
The Quarry Bay Municipal Services Building has facilities such as a market, a cooked food center, a public library, a government office, and a gymnasium.
Markets and cooked food centers are equipped with a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. However, the market environment is filthy and there are too many people, so wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility should be especially careful.
Quarry Bay Market and Cooked Food Centre are crowded with people, so wheelchair users are advised to choose not busy.
Address : 38 Quarry Bay St, Quarry Bay
Enquiries : 2563-4263
- The main entrance of Quarry Bay Market and Cooked Food Centre is located at 38 Quarry Bay Street. The main entrance is flat and there are elevators to go to all floors.
- Most areas of markets and cooked food centres are designed with narrow passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are two lifts for up and down, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in markets and cooked food centers, located on each floor