Jordan Valley Playground
Location: Jordan Valley Playground | Accessibility Classification: Public Map | Accessibility Information: Jordan Valley Playground
Jordan Valley Playground is a three-phase playground in Hong Kong. It is located in Kwun Tong District, Kowloon. The facilities include grass gate courts, four tennis courts, two basketball courts and volleyball courts, a children's playground, and a landscaped area. In the garden, there are pavilions, rain shelters and large flower gardens, a Tai Chi practice field, a jogging trail/morning exercise trail, chess pieces, pavilions, etc.
Jordan Valley Playground is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, guide paths, special parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, most of which are uneven There is a ramp, and the ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Jordan Valley Playground has complete recreational and barrier-free facilities, suitable for a family visit
Address : Choi Ha Road, Ngau Tau Kok, Kowloon
Enquiries : 2758-3465
Website : Related attractions URL
- Jordan Valley Playground has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is located at the entrance of Jordan Valley South Road. The entrance to the playground is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most of the passages in the playground are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The amusement park has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the park
- Fee-charging parking lot (with 1 dedicated parking space for the disabled)