Shui Chuen O Plaza (North) is a medium-sized estate mall that provides various retail service industries, including Chinese restaurants, fast food restaurants, specialty restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, household goods, pharmacies, medical clinics and self-help financial banks Etc., connecting the footbridge and lift tower, facilitating travel between Sha Tin Wai Railway Station and neighboring housing estates. There are also public transportation interchanges and hourly car parking spaces in Shuiquanao Village to facilitate shopping for residents of the village and foreign customers.
The north wing of Shui Chuen O Plaza is wide and has complete barrier-free facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of Shuiquan O Plaza (North) is located at Bo Chuan Street, Sha Tin. The entrance of the north wing is flat and wide with automatic, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on each floor of the mall
- There are multiple nurseries in the mall, which are located on each floor of the mall
Visually impaired facilities
- Facilities for the visually impaired in the mall include tactile guide paths, multi-functional sensor maps and tactile floor plans