One Peking Road is located in the heart of Hong Kong’s Tsim Sha Tsui business district. The appearance is based on high-tech and smart design. Each floor of the restaurants and offices has a panoramic sea view. You can enjoy the breathtaking view of Victoria Harbour. The famous shop street composed of ground-floor shops has become a gathering spot for eating, shopping and leisure.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
There are Tsim Sha Tsui Railway Station, Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Terminal Bus Terminal, Star Ferry nearby, No. 1 Peking Road. It is a convenient place for eating, shopping, and leisure. Wheelchair friends can go there alone.
- The main entrance of No. 1 Peking Road is located on Peking Road. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchair/handicapped people
- Most of the passages of No. 1 Peking Road are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, distributed throughout the building