The Yuen Long Hop Yick Neway has basic barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits and elevators. There is no accessible toilet. The design does not fully consider wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Transfer to the Light Rail at Yuen Long Station from West Rail to Tai Tong Station.
Yuen Long Hop Yick Neway, the transportation is fairly convenient, barrier-free facilities are insufficient, and wheelchair users who do not have accessible toilets should pay special attention to it.
- The main entrance of Neway, Yuen Long, Hop Yick, is located on the whole floor of the third floor of Hop Yick Shopping Centre, 33 Hop Choi Street, Tuen Yuen Long. There are stone steps at the entrance of the mall. There is a ramp at the entrance of Hop Yick Building for wheelchair users, which is very convenient for wheelchair users.
- Most of the passages in Hop Yick Neway are designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit;
- There are two elevators on and off, located in the lobby of Hop Yick Building;
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Hop Yick Neway does not have accessible toilets