The Crocodile Center is 24 floors high and consists of a 9-story shopping mall and a 13-story office building. The ground floor to the ninth floor are the shopping malls, and the 11th to 25th floors are the office floors. The crocodile shirt center has a unique architectural style. The building uses a double low-radiation glass curtain wall, which not only has sound insulation and heat insulation, but also has a light filtering function. LED light bulbs are installed on the outer wall of the building. The entrance lobby is 13 meters high, and there are 3 escalators directly to the base-level shopping mall of the building.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The local passages are designed to be wide, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off .
The Crocodile Center is connected to the apm shopping mall and is close to the subway station. The transportation is convenient and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The Crocodile Center is connected to Kwun Tong MTR Station and apm shopping mall, and the MTR station can directly lead to the center
- The aisle design of the crocodile shirt center is broad, which is generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts located in the lobby
- The Crocodile T-shirt Center has an accessible toilet in the lobby. You can find the relevant location according to the signs
- You can also use APM's accessible toilets
- There is a parking lot at the Crocodile Center