Location: Golden Plaza | Accessibility category: Shopping mall | Accessibility information: Golden Plaza has basic barrier-free facilities
Golden Plaza is located at the junction of Nathan Road and Arran Street in Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong, adjacent to MTR Prince Edward Station and Union Square. It occupies five floors and is a shopping mall with wedding services as the theme. There are about 150 shops in the mall, including wedding dress rentals, car rentals, makeup services, photography and video recording, all kinds of flower ball decorations, and customized invitations. Aidu Wedding Center and Baili Commercial Center are the three largest wedding banquet-themed shopping malls in Hong Kong.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and elevators. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Golden Plaza is a shopping mall with wedding services as the theme, and wheelchair users are best to travel with them.
Address : 745-747 Nathan Road, Prince Edward, Mong Kok
- The main entrance and exit of Golden Plaza is located at No. 745-747 Nathan Road. There is a ramp at the entrance of the gate. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The passageway design in most places of the shopping mall is still broad, and it is generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located directly in the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in the mall. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets at Prince Edward MTR Station