Mong Kok Chong Hing Neway
Location: Mong Kok Chong Hing Neway | Accessibility category: Karaoke | Accessibility information: Mong Kok Chong Hing Neway does not have any barrier
Mong Kok Chong Hing Neway does not have any barrier-free facilities. Wheelchair users should use the cargo elevator at the entrance of Cheung Sha Street to get on and off. Wheelchair users are not recommended to go alone. Exit E1 of Mong Kok Station, MTR.
Wheelchair users can transfer to Changsha Street and use the cargo lift to reach the 12th floor. There are often cargoes on and off. Wheelchair users are not recommended to go alone.
Address : 11-12/F, Chong Hing Square, 601 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon
Enquiries : 2739-1828
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of Mong Kok Chong Hing Neway is located at Mong Kok Chong Hing Plaza, 601 Nathan Road, Mong Kok. The gate has a stone-level exit. Wheelchair users can transfer to Cheung Sha Street and use the cargo lift to reach the 12th floor. There are often goods on and off, wheelchair users should pay special attention .
- Most of the passages in Chong Hing Neway, Mong Kok, are designed to be wide and generally suitable for wheelchair users;
- There are multiple elevators for boarding and alighting, located next to the lobby, wheelchair users must transfer to the cargo elevator on Changsha Street;
- A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is no accessible toilet